facility use form


Note:  This form is not to be used for weddings.  If you wish to have your wedding at FPC, you must talk with either Pastor Austin or Sara Hill first.  After that, you can pick up the Wedding Request Form in the church office. Your request must go to the Scheduling Committee and be approved before you can make further plans.

A schedule of fees/charges is available in the office. All fees and charges are subject to change without notice.